“You want to change your life? First change the way you think.”
In a world full of crimes, murders and rape cases it’s really important to sit back and think where are we heading to? For an instance let’s think why all this? What is the root cause of this? Why do people end up taking such drastic steps? Answer is pretty simple; it’s because of mindset that we carry. Negative thought that pops up in our mind. We are day by day replacing positive thought with evil and cruel thinking.
Mindset and thinking of teenagers today is more evil then the early generation. In a class of 5th standard now, if one even touches other’s book, they will directly pull up to argue using bad words. Whereas in a class of 9th standard, if a student is having a crush on a girl, and some random person tries to be friendly with that girl, it creates a huge chaos. When it comes to even apologizing, your big fat EGO makes an entry!! It’s like generation now, eats ego, sleeps with ego, and sits with ego and so on.
From where do these cruel, evil thoughts comes? Don’t you think this generation is heading to worse time then now? It’s high time to make young generation realize. The way we think affects the thing that will happen in our life. A positive attitude can make a difference between a perfect life and a silly life. It all depends on what we choose.
Positive Attitude helps you cope with daily affairs of life so smoothly and efficiently. It brings optimism into your life, and makes it easier to avoid worries and negative thinking.
One Positive thought A DAY can bring changes like:
• We tend to look up for success and run after it.
• It makes you feel inspired and motivated.
• It gives you the strength not to give up, in all your troubles.
• It makes you look at failure and problems as blessings in disguise.
• It makes you believe in yourself and in your abilities.
• Enables you to show self-esteem and confidence.
Positive thoughts lead to happiness and success and can change your whole life. If you look at the brighter side of life, your whole life is like it’s filled with light. This light affects not only you and the way you look at the world, but it also affects your environment and the people around you. There comes enormous change in you.
If this attitude is strong enough, it becomes contagious. It’s as if you radiate light around you.
Tips to develop positive attitude
Nothing in this world is difficult… Someone rightly said ‘If there is a will, there is a way’
1. Choose to be happy. Yes, it is a matter of choice. When negative thoughts enter your mind, just refuse to look at them, doing your best to substitute them with happy thoughts.
2. Start a day with positive thought.
3. Maintain distance from mischievous people.
4. Choose to be optimistic.
5. Find reasons to smile more often.